Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pissed off

1) i'm sick, having this irritatin sore throat which caused me to lose my voice.. 'best' part bout it is,.. i stil hafta talk to customers da WHOLE day durin work..

2) my swatch watch has officially stopped workin and i so want to buy a particular swatch watch i had my eyes on for quite awhile now BUT i dun hv time to buy n currently, no money..

3) i think i'll end up not learnin guitar at all..

4) my faithful phone for two years has started to 'rebel' against me..

5) SPM results comin out soon.. my education dilemmas are comin back to haunt me..

4) hafta search for scholarships d.. ARGH! i hate da fact dat ALL my further studies problems hafta do wif money..

5) speakin of education, i'm goin to star edu fair this sat.. i requested for full day off but unfortunately, boss only let me take da morning off.. means after listenin to the talks and visitin da booths and all, i hafta go back to work.. so my dear frens, pls come visit me at the hospital if i faint or die from exhaustion.. (btw, whoever goin edu fair on sat, tel me k, i dun wanna go alone)

6) sorta wrong time to be havin this prob but.. i'm in a 'relationship dilemma' (altho i'm not in a relationship)

7) i feel like 'a certain someone' close to me is some sort of ignorin me.. and it annoys me..

8) my lousy comp went cuckoo and switched off on its own halfway while i'm typing this post.. in short, this is da second time i'm typing all this..

9) i'm pretty sure alot of ppl (eg. angelin and audelia) are gonna kil me after this.. cuz i think i'm currently behavin like how i was behavin back when i was in form5.. thinkin and worryin too much.. lol.. but heck, i'm rilli rilli frustrated now...

0 comments: