Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

my birthday celebration

13th april : last prayer day for my grandmother's one year death anniversary.. wow, in just a blink of an eye, it's been one year already.. time sure flies.. woke up early, pray like half the day, cannot sit sumore.. gosh.. anyway, after dat, my sis and i played with the imported chocs my dad brought home (given by his fren)
anyone want chocolates? ('',)
then, at night.. we went out to celebrate my birthday at a jap restaurant near my place.. the restaurant's called chikuma, situated in bandar baru gembira parade.. hey, the food pretty good! so whoever who lives near there, go try it out k, it's great.. we ate.. lotsa food on the table.. after dat, time to cut the cake, muahahaha...
sashimi and cawamushi

yaki udon

sukiyaki

unagi (eel)

white tune steak (yum!)

FOOD!! haha..
then, it was time to cut the cake.. hehe..
my cake being 'dissected' by my sister (the future cardiothoracic surgeon)

0 comments: