Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

my driving lessons

june 22: MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON!!! hahaha, erm, on the scale of 1 to 10 of
terrible, i would say it was 7.. hahaha, well, it was fun, but bcuz i wasn't used to
my instructor's askin me to do several things at one go, i sorta panic.. ALOT.. hahaha.. to the point that he stopped me half way, and drove me home instead of lettin me drive home, so embarassin.. but overall, it WAS fun la.. haha..


june 25: my 2nd driving lesson.. hahaha, yay, suprisingly, i got used to my instructor's instructions and i din panic.. and i mastered three point turn n stopping on the hill d.. hahah.. parking, only did twice so, nt much to say bout it.. then my instructor let me drive home.. YAY!


june 27 & 29 : my third and fourth driving lesson.. erm, driving is so fun.. hahaha..
we did da usuals la, going up the hill, parkin, three point turn and driving on the road.. hahaha, and on our third lesson, hui ting n i did the same mistake.. while parking, hui ting knocked down a pole while my bumper 'kissed' the pole.. haha..


july 1 : 5th driving lesson.. and today, we went to bukit minyak (bukit mertajam) to drive in Melati driving school.. (i think soon lee has partnership wif melati or sumthin lidat la) i learnt driving in route A and route D on the road today..
driving in melati is SO DARN SCARY!!!!! there were SO many cars driving at the same time, the parking spots and the three point turn area is so close that i almost get heart attack everytime i turn out of the three poin turn area.. and the car i drove has a mind of its own even when i step on nothing else but the clutch, the car can move as though i'm steppin on the accelerator.. and there was one girl who was like, flirting with the insructor.. bleh...


july 4 : JOCELYN'S BIRTHDAY!!! happy birthday gal!!! hahaha, we surprised her in school by buying a cake and celebrating wif her during recess.. and she started crying..
then, after skool, her sis brought cupcakes for her, which were ordered and custom made.. there were four inside, and the toppings on each cupcake were rilli cute : her pictue, bao chunlai's picture (her fav badminton player), shuttlecock and badminton racquet..
and she started crying again.. and this NICOLE ar!!! ppl cry, she also cry.. swt-ness, haha..

my 6th driving lesson.. i learnt driving route C today.. the routes are one section of the driving test, where the tester will pick a route and we hafta drive along the route.. meaning we hafta remember all the roads, sigh.. and the funny thing is, there's Route A, Route c and Route d.. but no Route B.. hmmm..
and when i was driving inside, SOME FREAKING LADY
jus suddenly cut my queue after i waited for several minutes and was finally my turn to park.. i got even madder when the instructor laughed.. after dat, i told hui ting about my experience and i got even madder at myself when hui ting told me i shud have horned at the lady.. i didn't i think of dat.. ARGH.. but i calmed down soon after, after thinkin bout it..
there'll be lots of ppl like her in the future while driving on the road.. i shall jus take this experience as "practice"

6 lessons left and 2 lessons left to go.. and my driving test is on JULY 14TH!!!
gosh, ppl, pray for me dat i won't make any major mistakes dat'll make me fail..

0 comments: