Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

tag by MISS ANGELIN..

The rules:1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Eight random facts about myself:

1) I once erm, poke a girl's forehead with a pencil in kindergarten
2) I hate pink.. to me, it signifies vulnerability (sorry n no offense, pink lovers)
3) The first ambition i ever had was to become a teacher
4) I'm hooked on tv (altho SPM is coming)
5) I love champagne rose (although it looks dull and pale in pictures)
6) I'm REALLY hoping to get Petronas scholarship.. erm, does this count as a random fact?
7) Seven's my favourite number.. haha
8) I really like someone but i wonder if it's a one way thing.. and the last time i spoke to him was two months ago..

hmmm.. i shall now tag CHENG YEE, JANICE LEONG my dear daugh, PHAIK SWEN, JOCELYN LEONG.. i'm too lazy to think of more ppl now, so i shall tag only four instead of 8.. haha..

1 comments:

Eleanor Cheng said...

Chee Lee u r so bad
u poke ppl's forehead
hahahaha