Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

questionaires..

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
haha, i wanted to be a teacher.. i still remember, when i was younger, my neighbour, christine and i used to play teacher-student, where we were the teachers and my teddy bears were our students.. haha..

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
everything.. God, my family, my friends, even my little doggie ('',) without them, i have nothing ('',)

3.What do you wish to have right now?
unrealistically? MORE TIME! realistically? no wait, realistically or not, i still need more time.. haha..

4. When was the last time you Horse laugh?
horse laugh? er, i was born in the year of the sheep.. so i sheep laugh instead.. hehe..

5. What did you realize recently?
LOL! DARN LOT OF THINGS..
1. (from my dad:) no point forcing myself to study or feeling disappointed wif myself when my mind's too stressed out or tired.. go do sumthing to relax first, then resume studyin when i feel like it.. that's when my mind will be able to continue absorbin wat i study..
2. (from my bro:) it's true dat i've wasted alot of time. but no point crying over spilt milk, do the best i can within the remainin time i have..
3. (my add maths tuition:) among us three siblings, i'm the most pampered one.. dat's why i'm not as tough as my siblings..
4. (from my godbro aka evil twin bro:) haha, i should have listen to da advice he gave me las year
5. i finally understood the true meaning of the story ''footprints in the sand''
haha, this list is endless.. i shall jus stop here la.. haha..

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?
PROCRASTINATION!!! and i paid an AWFULLY heavy price for dat during SPM trials..

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
i used to bottle everything up inside me when i was sad bcuz i didn't wan to trouble anyone.. (which is why my frens were so shocked to see me distraught bcuz i was da happy-go-lucky kind) but trials was the very brim of my 'unhappiness'.. and... embarrassingly, i broke down.. haha.. so now, i've learnt, tellin others (especially family members) my probs is probably da best way for me to solve my probs ('',)

8. What are you afraid of losing?
everything! from wat i own now to wat i will own in the future (includin a bright future ahead)

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
to still be alive? haha.. er, hopefully, to be in a good university and to never break down like wat i did during trials ('',)

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
apparently, i like someone now.. so i would say, i'm hiding my feelings.. ('',)

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
phoneys (meaning pretentious ppl), ppl who take advantage of their family and frens, backstabbers..

12. Define Loneliness.
1. (quoted from angelin) Loneliness is when nobody understands you even when they are all around you.
2. Loneliness is when you have everything anyone would wish for, but u feel like u have nothing.
3. Loneliness is... when u feel lonely la..

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
partially la.. satisfied bcuz i have ppl who rilli support me during these hard times.. not satisfied bcuz i screwed up my life so badly and i only have myself to blame for..

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
SPM trials.. hehe.. my dad's SO understanding.. when everyone around me was forcing me and adding pressure on me when i was already feeling so down, my dad was the only one who told me to stop forcing myself and to take time to reorganize myself (sort of la, haha)..

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
not sure.. hehe...

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
nicole c. mullen - when i call on jesus

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
To be able to do well for SPM and make my parents proud!

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
yes.. S P M!!!

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
to spend my remaining time wif my loved ones ('',)

20. Who are you thinking of right now?
haiyo.. SPM coming dla!!! no time to think of anyone!!! hahaha..

and now i shall tag... Eleanor Cheng, Janice Leong, Justin, Jang Heng

0 comments: