Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

random family joke

my mum was having a conversation with my sis on msn, when my bro came shouting to my mum..

bro : MII!! GOT HUGE SPIDER IN THE KITCHEN!!!
(oh, for those who dun know bout my bro, he's 27 and MARRIED!)

mum : jus kill it la, how hard can it be?
bro : CANNOT!!! THE SPIDER IS HUGE!!!!!!

so mum went to the kitchen and killed the spider.. and she came back to describe the spider..
my bro was such a drama queen.. da spider's body's relatively small compared to a 5cent coin, it jus happen to have long legs..

then my sis said..
sis : ko ko, u shouldnt kill the spider, you know..
bro : why?!? (with seriousness on his face)
sis : cuz then, there'll be even more spiders!
bro : WHY? HOW COME?!? (now with an additional worried look on his face too)
sis : cuz the rest of the spiders will come for the dead spider's funeral.. =D

hahahahahahahah.. you know dat feeling you get when the huge prankster got pranked? yea, dat was how it felt at that moment.. TRULY PRICELESS!!

0 comments: