Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A.I. FINALE!!!

WOOHOO!!! THE RESULTS ARE OUT.. THE TWO DAVIDS ARE IN THE FINALS!! WOOHOO!!! HAHAHA..
some ppl may disagree wif me but in my opinion, this is by far, THE BEST season of Americal Idol..
gosh, i'm so in love wif david cook and david archuleta.. if my future boyfriend can sing like them, i'm gonna marry him straight away.. ok, i'm being dramatic cuz i definitely won't do that but seriously, the davids are.. what you would call LARGER THAN LIFE!


I'M SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HIM!! i love the way he tones down and looks humble again after each and every of his powerful performance..


ARCHULETA IS SOOO CUTE!!! i hope some toy-making factory will make soft toys of him so that i can buy and hug him to sleep every night.. haha..

the finale is gonna be a real must watch!.. all i can say is may the best man win.. and to end my post, i shall add a quote from yahoo..

Who will snag the title next Wednesday?

One thing is for sure: His name will be David.
('',)

0 comments: