Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

...

ok, i havent been able to go online for these past few days so da first thing i wanna say is WOOHOO!!! DAVID COOK WON!!! I LOVE DAVID COOK!!! hahaha.. i love his winning song : Time Of My Life..
2ndly, teachers' day celebration in my skool was a BLAST!!! this is by far THE best teachers' day celebration we've ever had.. the best performance was da one done by the drama club in my skool.. call me pathetic but i was so touched dat i was moved to tears.. haha.. (but sadly i cant post the video up becuz miss LIM CHIEW WEN still din send to me yet! eesh, she owe me so many photos too) come to think of it, it's my last teachers' day celebration.. sigh, so sad..

24/5/2008 : went for my sister's convocation.. well, she's nt exactly graduating la.. she just finished her studies here and is going to edinburgh uni, uk in september.. after dat, we went to pavilion.. jalan jalan, window shop (mind you, pavilion stuff isn't very cheap) went to swatch.. da watch i wanted was sold out d.. haha.. and i saw da bracelet i wan! gosh, it's so darn nice!! i wanted to take pic of me wearing the bracelet but the guy stared at me da whole time, i din dare to do anything except wear and return to him..
then jalan, saw and tried a really nice top from seed but mum din let me buy it cuz it's kinda pricey.. after jalan again, bought sushi home, dad bought other food also and we all sat down to eat.. well, today also happens to be my aunt's birthday! hahaha, we suprised her wif a cake.. tiramisu.. ate then i followed her back to her house.. my cousin and i sat down watching RYAN HIGA videos on youtube.. gosh, he's so darn funny..

go check out his videos, here are some of his hilarious works..
his interview wif MILO VENTIMIGLIA!! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNMQHiHwSNM

ryan higa and sean fujiyoshi singing fergalicious.. gosh, they're like so gay but the vid's so darn hilarious, it's rilli worth watching.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZoU0BALQ3g

ryan higa on 'how to be emo' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4bLMd0avU

the ryan higa show (helga fawntanilla) hahaha, ugly dumbass, rilli hilarious : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9Xpms5y3E

so now, we shall turn in to bed bcuz it's 2.06a.m. dat's all for now.. good night..

2 comments:

Eleanor Cheng said...

U went pavilion, we went also, we wanted to go swatch, y never meet up? We queued 20 mins for donuts

lynz184 said...

miss cheng ar, pavilion is HUGE k!
and i was walking around with my family da whole time.. wat's da probability of u meeting me?
and btw, AHEM! 'chille, huan chio, leelee', why do i have so many 'names' in ur blog ha?...