Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

gurney..

went to gurney wif my parents, bro and his gf yday.. went to nando's for dinner.. along the way, i met hsien yang, qing ping, sanjeevwa and a few other guys which i probably can't rmb or dun recognise.. hehe.. oh ya, i have something to say.. ''lee hsien yang, u are SO blur'' hahah.. (uh oh, i'm gonna get killed rilli soon, hehe)

after dinner, my parents and i went to watch Body Of Lies while my bro and gf 'pak toh' la.. anyway, the movie's rilli nice.. somehow reminded me of the bourne identity.. but i think leonardo dicaprio still look better in titanic than in this movie.. there are a few hilarious scenes but the movie was mostly action packed la.. mark strong as hani salaam was pretty funny towards the end of the movie.. anyway, fans of action packed movies, or if u like movies like dark knight etc, i recommend this movie to all of you ('',)

2 comments:

Cheemz said...

u are what i call lamp post besar...see u dun have me to nullify the effect.eh go watch the movie Taken.It's pretty good too.

lynz184 said...

hello! i dun hv a bf k.. not my fault dat i hafta be lamp post k.. u think i wan to be lamp post wan ar?.. swt case..