Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'M FREE!!!

hahaha.. yay!! finally SPM is OVER!!!! and i finally have time to update my blog.. well, it's actually a little pass midnite and i'm actually a little tired d.. so i shall update 2mr la.. but anyway, the reason why i'm postin this blog is to shout out a message to two people..

first shoutout:
''HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY Jang Heng!!!'' rmb to share ur presents wif me ('',)


second shoutout:
''HAPPY 23TH BIRTHDAY miss Cheong Chee Mei (aka my sis,hehe)'' oh, ce, if ur readin this, there was something i wanted to say to you jus now but i 4got to reply ur msg.. jem can sing for u cuz he go for trainin.. so u should be amazed by my 'skills' k.. din go for professional trainin but still can come up with such a NICE song for you, hehe ('',)

ok then, i shall stop here and start wif the updates 2mr.. or should i say, later today ('',) good night... zZz...

0 comments: