Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

tagged by kar pei.. (oh gosh, anoda questionaire)

6 Things i'm passionate about
1. my family
2. my frens
3. food
4. sports
5. music
6. novels

6 Books i read recently
1. the pact (jodi picoult)
2. sam's letters for jennifer (nicholas sparks)
3. jack and jill (james patterson)
4. the devil's playground (stav sherez)
5. a lesser evil (lesley pearse)
6. the mediator (twilight) (meg cabot)

6 songs/albums
1. secondhand serenade - fall for you
2. the veronicas - untouched
3. ne-yo - miss independent
4. shontelle - t-shirt
5. ashley tisdale - last christmas
6. ikimono gakari - blue sky

6 things i have learnt this past year
1. last minute studying is a no-no
2. dun take more responsibilities than wat u can handle
3. family and friends are the best solace in times of calamity
4. the real meaning of 'the footprints'
5. nothing is impossible to achieve unless u've already mentally given up b4 u even try
6. crying over spilt milk is jus a waste of time

6 valuable things i own
1. my family
2. my friends
3. my phone
4. my novels
5. my bible.. hehe..
6. my penguin ('',)

6 bloggers i tag
lazy to tag.. whoever who wans to do this questionaire la..

0 comments: