Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

decision making sucks

first thing i gotta say today (5/01/2008) is to wish my good fren, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHU QING!!!


secondly, would be to start conplainin.. hehe.. hmm, let's see, i finally manage to choose the society i wanna preside and plan how to juggle my tennis club and tennis club meetings (which both happen to be held on the SAME day and SAME time!)

now i hafta make anoda hard decision.. to leave my friend at Francis Tennis Service.. and attend lessons at Tennis resources instead..
reason : becuz i have SPM this year.. i hafta stay at the same squad while my squad mates all get promoted (suckly but understandable).. but da thing is becuz i'm staying and the others who are in my squad advance from a lower squad.. in other words, i wont be able to improve anytime soon.. dat's why i decided to join my xin ling's squad in Tennis resources and also because i also need more practices with her for MSSPP doubles.. sigh, gonna miss my evil twin bro and my friends there.. zhu qing, sam, yan yao, kisho, kaveta *hesitates* haha, ok la, plus yimei and etc. etc. adios ~LyNz~

1 comments:

Zoekucing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.