Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

on the first day of school

on the first day of school, my bus actually Broke down.. great, i didn't even get to school yet..

on the first day of school, my form teacher is still as bLuR and funny as usual..

on the first day of school, one of my teacher had a 'SUPER COOL' new hairstyle.. the 'my-hair-caught-on-fire' hairstyle.. (CGL-ian should know who)

on the first day of school, we appointed a new class AJK named 'restroom executive' which translates to 'toilet key keeper' ('',)

on the first day of school, my english teacher was already beginning to SCARE us about our SPM triple one nine paper..

on the first day of school, (when i went to add maths tuition) i learnt a new topic, number bases in which in base two : 1+1=10 and 10-1=1.. sarah calls it 'ajaran sesat'..

on the first day of school, i went for my first ever chemistry tuition class (finally!).. i found out that the BEST loan or scholarship to study engineering is 'FAMA' aka 'father and mother'.. and i saw 'something interesting' written on the wall..

lol..

on the first day of school, i'm tired of writing on the first day of school ('',)

~LyNz~

0 comments: