Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

recap of my life in 2007

ok, overall year 2007 has been a really tough year for me.. whoever knows who came up with the phrase 'form 4 is honeymoon year' pls inform me, i'm gonna kill dat person!
anyway, beginning with..

january : well, like the start of a story, nothing much happen.. as in, nothing interesting or that can make me super stressed happen.. samo ol', same ol', sort of like every passing year la..

february : the start of YE by attending the first YE workshop (held on valentine's day in fact, swt-ness).. a confession of a close friend thru a note.. well, no offense to him, i'm not sure whether it's real or not, but no matter wat happens and altho our frenship became 'renggang' this year, i never regret ever knowing you and u'll always be a really good fren to me ('',)

march : penilaian satu.. ahhh! start of stress.. but suprisingly, i did quite well in this test.. and we had a 'celebration' after that.. CHOCOLATE FONDUE GANG ROX!!! hahaha.. and my parents' 25th wedding anniversary.. Bronze jubilee.. woohoo!! ('',)

april : .......the beginning of my grandmother's health deterioration.. being a human, i went thru denial that there's no way anything will happen to her except for her recovering.. because i told myself that my grandmother had a long way to go.. to see my sis and i graduate, my bro getting married etc. etc. when the truth was that i wouldn't be able to survive if i were to lose my grandmother, my pillar of strength.. she went into a comatose state and finally passed away at home, a week after my birthday.. but i was glad that she went away peacefully with a smile on her face..

may : mid year exam!!! AAAHHHHH!!! didn't do too well this time, my parents warned me that if i didn't buck up, they'll stop me from all my activities expecially tennis.. i made up an excuse (for myself) about why i did badly in exam.. but honestly, i think it was only 50% true.. and i played paintball for the first time in my life.. it's really, really fun.. and if i'm not mistaken, this month was the month that all the backstabbin in YE began..

june : annual parade.. sigh, as if my skin tone isn't dark enuf yet.. now i'm a black-a-nese.. went to singapore for the first time in my life ('',) really fun going shopping and all but my feet hurts at the end of the day.. oh ya, and this was the month that i found out i like someone.. don't think it's love but i'm pretty sure i like him la..

july : miin came back from NZ.. she came to my house to play and we also went out to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.. Penang Junior Tennis Closed.. first round bye, second round walkover, third round lost to miss elaine koay the second seed.. hahaha.. but anyway, it was really fun and crazy hanging out with elaine, neesha, ivy, kaveta and zhu qing during Pg Closed.. YE sales in queensbay.. which we won for best sales.. WOOHOO!!!

august : 2nd monthly test.. great, i did even worse this time.. i actually FAILED chemistry.. i broke a record in my family for the first failure in exam.. and it was because of the STUPID misconception i had which was anode is negative and cathode is positive in electrolysis.. sigh.. fun and fiesta in school, if only 'someone' came.. cuz it was super boring.. and My School Rocks dancing competition.. hahaha, we didn't win but it was a fun experience and great hanging out with a bunch of my friends.. but i got teased just because i said i think some guy is good looking, wat is wrong with you ppl!!

september : went out this month ('',) AOG food fair.. YE charity visit.. the visit was an eye opener.. really fun playing with those kids and some of them about our ages ler.. i hope i get to visit them again this year (2008) and hope they havent forgotten who i am yet.. esp. joo li.. hehe..

october : end year examination.. *hyperventilating* but in the end i improved a lil (sadly, only a lil) chiew wen's b'day party was a heap of fun, but not enuf food.. watching pink panthers dvd.. honestly, i dun think there's anyone dat stupid in reality.. our hard work and determination paid off.. haha.. we were the winner of the YE Best Product Award which is equivalent as third overall winners..

november : Olympiad round two.. i still cant believe till now dat i got in the second round.. there were less question.. those five questions were much easier than round one but it's all based on explanation.. it the type of questions which are 'gosh, i understand why is it this way but how am i gonna put it in words'.. went to kl to watch the Clash of Times!! federer vs sampras.. worth every cent man.. a really, really good match.. but i'm so gonna kill one of my cousin.. he ACTUALLY got VIP tickets but didn't ask for federer's autograph.. argh.. was introduced to a new donut shop.. J.Co.. it's super nice!! (and in my opinion, better than Big Apple la).. Penang International Junior Tennis Open.. hahaha, lost in second round for both singles and doubles.. and alot of 'cuci mata' too.. hahaha..

december : dance performance in queensbay.. super embarassing but ok lar.. since we danced for bout 5 mins and we got rm50 each.. hahaha.. went to kl twice, had alot of fun.. and alot of wonderful things that happened and i cant put all into words..

2007 was a year full of surprises.. the one thing i regret the most was that i didn't study too well.. in fact, i don't understand how did i spend my time and didn't have time to study when i allocated so much time to study.. anyway, i hope it's not too late to buck up now and gonna study hard for SPM.. adios ('',) ~LyNz~

0 comments: